Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, iOS 8.x, iOS 9.x, iOS 10.x, Windows Mobile, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra
What is this app about?
ReactWeather app is a simple but slick ReactJS based app that allows you to start your own weather forecast site in a matter of seconds.
This is a `pure` JS app, which means is stateless by design - no backend required. Weather forecast data is provided by OpenWeatherMap, which you will need to grab an API Key from them.
All you need in order to get this baby up is a local development environment with npm installed, if you want to do modifications, and as for the production server, any web server, even a shared one should do the trick.
This iMain features:
- Blazing fast user experience
- Accurate weather forecast for current time + 3 days forecast
- Full source code and documentation included!
(Main) Used techs:
- ReactJS (15.4)
- Bootstrap 4 Alpha + Reactstrap + Inline Styler
- Redux + React-Router + Webpack 2 + HMR + Live reload
- ES6 + Babel + Linter