Blackie is a monetizable app template that allows you to start your own wallpapers app on Google play and App store in no time.
The app features a simple, dark design that allows you to navigate trough latest, most popular and categorized wallpapers. All wallpapers are uploaded via an admin panel and served via a REST API.
Additionally, you can set up admob integration and choose after how many free downloads, the user will be server ads, as Rewardable videos.
The app is aiming at dark, AMOLED wallpapers but nothing can stop you from using it for regular / 4k wallpapers.
Techs Behind it
The app is written in React Native and uses an Laravel based API that stores the users and actions. In addition to this, the app uses Google's Admob SDK to render the rewardable ads.
The React stack is built onto a easy to understand and customize structure and uses latest versions of React, Redux, Redux-Saga and API-Sauce. The backend represents a robust Laravel web API and a admin panel that allows you to upload your images
- Migrated the entire app to a fresh React Native version, enabling Android 10 support + 64 bits bundling
- Fixed an error where the images where downloaded at thumbnail resolutions
- Fixed some navigation errors
- Added gallery oppener when clicking on the download confirmation message
- Many more platform related bugs and fixes