What is this script about?
Well, it's pretty simple, "PHP Chameleon" it's a PHP script that allows you, as administrator to upload wallpapers and your site visitors to browse for wallpapers and to download them.
The visitators can browse trough categories, latest added,popular or random wallpapers or even to search for wallpapers.
Adding a new wallpaper is simple as 123, all you have to do, is to login into the admin panel, upload the wallpaper at different resolutions, set a name and a description and publish it.
Trough the admin panel you can also change different aspects of your site, like favicon, name, ads or analytics.
The script it's also pretty robust, all you need in order to run it, it's a Sever(VPS/Dedicated/Shared) with PHP5, mod_rewrite(.htaccess) and Mysql.
- Slick, Cross-Browser, Responsive Design (Bootstrap)
- Social Ready (Facebook like box, Share plugin)
- SEO ready (friendly urls)
- Comment Section (with captcha)
- Latest/Popular/Random/By Category/Search Wallpapers
- Well documented
- Google Adsense and Analytics Ready
- Easy 2 use Admin panel
and so much more...
Check the Demo
- Fixed the mobile responsiveness issues
- Moved the app to mysqli and turned it PHP 7 compatible
- Fixed thumbnails and broken thumbnails on certain categories
- Other small bug fixes
- Fixed a bug on "popular" and "latest" page.
- Fixed a bug in "categories", "search", "latest" and "popular" pages (when not showing one wallpaper)
- Added option for unassociated files removal
- Improved search algorithm
- Fixed some design problems
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Improved error reporting system
- Added thumbnails instead of full sized images for faster loading tine
- Fixed a bug related to the categories
Delete your comment permanently?
6 years ago
Good docs, easy to play around with.