iOS 8.x, iOS 9.x, iOS 10.x
What is this app about?
Binder Dating app is a native app that works both Ios and Android and allows to start your own Dating app, similar to Tinder. The app then allows your users to easily create accounts trough Facebook in order to show them people in their area, based on their search interests like gender, age and location range.
If two users likes each other, then it's a match, and the users are automatically connected via a live messenger that allows them to communicate instantaneously.
In addition to regular likes, users can also super like another user, which allows him to automatically chat him or her. But that action is limited to one a day.
The app also comes with a simple, easy to use admin panel that allows you to visualize different aspects of your app like users, actions and reports.
- Easy Login trough Facebook
- Location based matches
- Search interests ( Gender, Age, Location Range )
- Tinder like swiper with Like, Nope and SuperLike actions
- Admin panel included
- Content report ( flagging ) & block system on Swiper & Messages
- Instant Messenger for matched users
- User Settings & Profile pages
- Ready to monetize - AdMob Integration, one banner space included
Techs Behind it
The app is written in React Native and uses an Laravel based API that stores the users and actions. In addition to this, the app uses Google's Firebase live databases for the live messenger. The React stack is built onto a easy to understand and customize structure and uses latest versions of React, Redux, Redux-Saga and API-Sauce. The backend represents a robust Laravel web API secured by JWT Tokens access.
- A web-server with PHP and Mysql installed
- A Google Firebase Account
- A Facebook app to handle the login
- (Optional) An AdMob account to monetize your app
Check out the demos
2/4/2018- v 1.0.4
* Added cross device remote notifications for new matches and new messages
* Ios layout improvements
* Other UI & UX fixes
12/19/2017 - v 1.0.3
* Added admin panel for Laravel backend
12/17/2017 - v 1.0.2
* Added report ( flagging ) & block system
* Iphone X and Ipad layout fixes
* Added more info about location usage permission
* Overall flow improvements
* Multiple other UI & UX Fixes
* Backend improvements
11/23/2017 - v 1.0.1
* Initial release