iOS 8.x, iOS 9.x, iOS 10.x
What is this app about?
Binder Dating app is a native app that works both Ios and Android and allows to start your own Dating app, similar to Tinder. The app then allows your users to easily create accounts trough Facebook in order to show them people in their area, based on their search interests like gender, age and location range.
If two users likes each other, then it's a match, and the users are automatically connected via a live messenger that allows them to communicate instantaneously.
In addition to regular likes, users can also super like another user, which allows him to automatically chat him or her. But that action is limited to one a day.
- Easy Login trough Facebook
- Location based matches
- Search interests ( Gender, Age, Location Range )
- Tinder like swiper with Like, Nope and SuperLike actions
- Instant Messenger for matched users
- User Settings & Profile pages
- Ready to monetize - AdMob Integration, one banner space included
Techs Behind it
The app is written in React Native and uses an Laravel based API that stores the users and actions. In addition to this, the app uses Google's Firebase live databases for the live messenger. The React stack is built onto a easy to understand and customize structure and uses latest versions of React, Redux, Redux-Saga and API-Sauce. The backend represents a robust Laravel web API secured by JWT Tokens access.
- A web-server with PHP and Mysql installed
- A Google Firebase Account
- A Facebook app to handle the login
- (Optional) An AdMob account to monetize your app
Check out the demos
Note* The Ios App is still under review on app store, should be available in the next ~24h.
11/23/2017 - v 1.0.1
* Initial release