Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera
This is a simple yet secure login system that allows you to double protect any pages by requiring the user to not only enter a password but also a randomly generated code from an authenticator app which they only have access to once they have scanned their unique barcode.
Give us a review and tell us what you want us to add in the next version.
Password: test21 then download the app and scan the barcode to get the code!
- 2 Factor Authentication so very secure
- New code every 30 seconds
- The code is on the phone not email so very secure
- User Registration System
- Requires an Authenticator app for the code to be sent
- Super easy to install
- Uses a mobile system whereas email 2 step can be hacked!
- Modern UI (Semantic UI)
- Table name unique so won't interfere with other tables!
- Registration Validation (everything has a minimum length)
- See change log
CHANGE LOG ✔️ = Done //22 June 2017 v1.0 #Initial features ✔️ //5 September 2017 v1.1 (coming soon) #Semantic UI version (re-design) ✔️ #Custom CSS file for you to make edits ✔️ #Relabel a lot of the code ✔️ #.htaccesss file ✔️ #Minor bug fix ✔️ //18 September 2017 v1.1 (coming soon) #User roles ✔️ #Blurring bug fix #Forgot Password #ReCaptcha Profile Pictures #Disable certain user access controls i.e. right click etc. ✔️ //1 November 2017 v1.2 (coming soon) #Email activation #Admin Panel #Block IP address system #Ban users #Limit login attempts #Geographical access (block website in certain regions) #Additional restrictions in place for added security