Each item posted on Alkanyx market place is published under a certain license. We currently support only one license per item, but that might be subject of change in the close future.
This license is between the author of the Item and you. Alkanyx Ltd is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
- As a buyer, this license grants you, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have purchased.
- You can’t sell the End Product, except to one client. If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.
- You are licensed to use the Item to create one Single End Product for yourself or for one client, and the product can be distributed for free.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
- As a buyer, the Extended License grants you, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have purchased.
- You are licensed to use the Item to create multiple End Products for yourself or for one client, and the End Product may be sold.
- You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, however if you either if you substantially modify it, extend its functionality or make it part of a bigger project, you then can re-distribute the item.
What are the differences between Personal and Commercial licenses?
The main difference is that the Personal license allows you to use the item you have bought in one End Product, or for one client, which can not be sold afterwards, no matter the level of modifications.
On the other hand, buying a Commercial license, allows you to use the the purchased item in multiple End products which and also be sold afterwards.
What is considered a "End Product" ?
An End Product must be significantly different than the original Item and require a considerable time, effort, and skill to produce. End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased. End Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item.
How are the prices decided?
Prices are exclusively set by authors.